Thursday, April 3, 2014

Review: Four Horsemen Outer Space Men White Star Metamorpho Action Figure


Four Horsemen Outer Space Men White Star Metamorpho Action FigureGenerally speaking, my love for my action figures increases with time. We spend time watching TV or writing reviews, or I have to carry them around from one home to the next. For all of their faults, I usually love them. With White Star Metamorpho I've come away from this set (and indeed the bulk of the 2013 offerings for this line) quite disappointed. This set was blown out at reduced prices and practically given away due to the 200-piece run being unable to sell itself, it looks as if the White Star line won't necessarily ever be completed, and unless you're a customizer these things are kind of a dud. They exist, sure, but they're probably the least interesting figures in the entire run of close to 80 different figures.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment